CommScope Inc. is an American network infrastructure provider based in Hickory, North Carolina. CommScope employs over 30,000 employees. CommScope designs and manufactures network & infrastructure products
- Constant expansion of company Portfolio through acquisitions.
- Large, multi-lingual HRIS systems & 30,000+ Employee footprint spanning across 52+ countries and globally.
- Multiple ERP (including SAP ECC & Oracle EBS) and other downstream systems integrated to their HRIS systems.
- Larger-sized acquisitions back then required Clients to streamline their ERP & HRIS platforms – SuccessFactors Employee Central was the application of Choice.
- Client already was using SAP ECC for HCM Core, Talent Solutions from SAP SuccessFactors & multiple 3rd party Regional Payroll systems.
- Successfully implemented SuccessFactors Employee Central for 52 countries globally in a single phase (big-bang_ format)
- Central, Core Global design implemented with Local Processes & Mandatory (Legal/ Fiscal) Configurations
- Secure Data Migration from SAP ECC HCM & other ERP systems to Employee Central
- Backward Integration of employee Data from Employee Central into SAP HCM (& other subsequent downstream systems like ADP Payroll, etc.) using SAP BTP Integration Suite (AKA SAP CPI)
- Retrofitting of SuccessFactors Talent Solutions like PMGM, Compensation, Recruitment & Onboarding to integrate with Employee Central instead of the erstwhile SAP HCM
- Mobility & Organizational Change Management Planning & Execution – deployment of digital Assistant to support the OCM execution