Transportation Management Systems Consulting
Today’s global transportation leaders require real-time visibility to where freight is and when it will deliver along with any exceptions that might occur along the way.
Rising freight costs, lack of visibility (to both incoming shipments and shipments in transit), unpredictable fuel costs and tightening carrier capacity make transportation planning a headache that many organizations don’t have the resources to endure.
For many companies, transportation operations are simply not a core competency. Additionally, some companies do not have the scale nor the resources required to optimize transportation processes. These companies tend to substantially benefit from sourcing their operations to a more capable managed transportation provider.
Transportation Systems Innovator
Practical Industry Experience Includes…
- Intermodal Application Development, Integration and Support
- B2B/EDI 24/7/365 Support, Maintenance and Onboarding
- Transportation Management Support
- 24/7/365 Monitoring
- New Client Onboarding
- Existing Client Customization
- Integration with Various Enterprise Applications/Systems
- Customer Order Acquisition Processing
- 3rd Party Logistics Mobility Application
- Pricing and Rating Customization and Development
- Cross Dock Application Development/Support
- Fuel Management Development/Support
- Legacy Transportation Application
- Management Systems
- Transportation and Logistics Mobile Development and Support
- Database Support and Apps Database Support (Around TMS)
- Gate Automation and Related Integration Knowledge Management
- SOA Integration & Legacy Transportation Support
New Era Technology caters to the logistics industry with key services to provide vital services to help eliminate downtime, reduce expenses, and visualize key data to operate efficiently among various teams within the organization. According to a Gartner survey, Ninety-seven percent of supply chains have experienced a disruptive event in the last two years, with the average number of events being four. Fifty-two percent have experienced these disruptions as high-impact events.
Development & Support
- Transportation Application Domain Knowledge
- Legacy Transportation Support Services
- B2B/EDI 24/7/365 Support
- Mobile Development and Support
- Reporting and Analytics
- Gate Automation and Integration Knowledge Management
- TMS Integration and Support
- Long-Term ITIL based Problem Management
Technology Strategy Services
We will help you significantly reduce your transportation expenses and ensure that shipments are delivered on time per your customer service requirements.
- Access to real-time visibility into where freight is and when it will deliver.
- The ability to create customizable reports to track freight spend and other KPIs.
- Freight optimization to ensure it is planned and executed in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
Ready To Talk?
Let us know how we can help you out, and one of our experts will be in touch right away.