Established in 1921, the Client is a Chicago-based world leader in circuit protection, offering the industry's most extensive product portfolio including nine core technologies. With employee strength over 6,500 and over 500 million in annual revenues the client has operations all over the world.
The client needed a high level of technical support for their ongoing BW system and also top class professional support for its upgradation.
The client needs:
- Minimize the cost of application support
- Ensure development support for upgrade project
- Leverage on the time zone advantage for faster completion
- New Era proposed an offshore model (with flexi hours and resource ramp-ups) aimed at addressing the existing gaps in solution delivery.
- New Era offshore team coordinated successfully with the onsite Client's IT manager to solve the issue. The project went on for nearly 12 months.
- Back log of tickets have been done away with.
- The IT budget did not rise in tandem with the closures.
- Quality of resolution has been high and user experience has been vastly improved at much reduced impact to their budget.