A retail furniture and home appliance store was dissatisfied with their managed services provider. They submitted helpdesk tickets and wouldn't receive assistance for weeks, causing significant delays and backlogs issues for the organization. Frustrated by the lack of service and poor response, they began searching for a new managed service solution.
New Era Technology worked with this company in the past to support Dynamics 365 and facilitate their transition to Azure. When they needed support for their immediate transactional IT needs, they reached out to collaborate again.
Immediately after taking over as their managed service provider, we began eliminating the backlog of unresolved issues related to IT support and new store deployment.
Our support services for their stores and corporate offices include:
- Monitoring online support via email ticketing system
- Providing near real-time monitoring and alerts
- Best effort monitoring for unsupported platforms
- Providing support for IT-related store equipment issues (e.g., wireless access points, printer toner, etc.)
Our managed service solutions for their new store deployment include:
- Building machines for new locations
- Setting up the store router and access points
- Creating users in the point of sale (POS) system
- Setting up hardware, including printers and new phones
- Creating a new store group in Outlook
- Creating ticket numbers for new locations