Join us on September 21st at ComSpark’s Innovation and Technology Summit as CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs, and other IT Executives come together virtually to learn and network.
A session you won’t want to miss
Fusion’s Vice President of Strategic Data Management & Analytics, Mark Johnson, will be moderating a panel with executives from Kroger and Abercrombie & Fitch. In this session, you will learn how these two leading organizations are harnessing API architectures to better serve their customers in the rapidly transforming digital commerce-driven economy, including:
- Enabling agility and seamless integration
- What challenges they have experienced
- How they see future delivery
Another one to put on your radar
Mark Johnson and Fusion’s Senior Technology Director, Steve Daly, are hosting a session on “Application Composition: Achieving Digital Transformation with APIs.”
ComSpark is the largest technology conference in the region and is a key event for sharing and exchanging new ideas, technology trends, and networking.
You will be immersed in a full-day experience that will:
- Ignite your passion for innovation and learning.
- Provide virtual networking opportunities.
- Offer 30+ in-depth technical sessions featuring leading industry experts.
- Feature virtual vendor expo and technology solution demonstrations.
Registration is complimentary. You can sign up here.